State Schools of Character APPLICATION DEADLINE – December 12, 2014
The 2015 SSOC/NSOC application is updated and now available online. School teams can access the application at: http://hub.character.org
Applications must be completed and submitted by December 12, 2014, in order to be reviewed and considered for possible recognition in 2015. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pam Woodard.
There are some changes to the application. New information that needs to be included on the SSOC/NSOC application this year include:
Academic Data for Five Years*
• Reading-communication-language arts passing (percentage of students who passed each year)
• Math (percentage of students who passed each year)
Behavior Data for Five Years*
• Attendance rate
• Number of out-of-school suspensions
• Number of in-school suspensions
• Number of disciplinary referrals
*It is mandatory to provide this data for one year, but it is suggested that up to 5 years worth of data be provided.
• Survey results about bullying, safety, and relationships
Deadline for applications to CEP: December 12, 2014